Par Excellence Premium Long Grain Rice 50lb
Parboiled rice cooks up with separate, slightly firmer grains and holds for long periods without clumping or sticking
- Many foodservice operators choose parboiled rice because of its excellent cooking qualities.
- Don’t confuse parboiled rice with “instant rice” or “quick cooking rice.” Parboiled is short for partially boiled (not precooked).
- Parboiled rice has been processed differently than regular milled rice, which accounts for its excellent cooked qualities.
- The result is a cooked rice where the grains are firm, fluffy and separate.
- Cooked, parboiled rice holds well on steamtables for long periods.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only
There are no inquiries yet.