Frequent Asked Questions
ZippGrocery ONLY ships customer orders via FEDEX, USPS and UPS within the US.
ZippGrocery does not ship perishable products. Selected non perishable items can only be shipped by the vendor. Please note: Customer is responsible for all shipping expense.
No. We currently do not ship or deliver to customers outside of the United States of America.
Customers can shop anywhere in the united states. We support all 52 States in the US. Our primary stores are in Virginia, DC and Maryland. We deliver within 1-2 days if you are not closer to these location.
We offer same day delivery within Virginia, DC and Maryland. We deliver within 1-2 days if you are not closer to these location.
ZippGrocery offers both physical and contactless delivery. Our professional delivery drivers will provide contactless delivery (Garage or doorstep drop-offs) upon request by customer.
ZippGrocery accepts a wide variety of payment options. We accept payments from:
2. Amazon Pay
3. Google Pay
4. American Express
5. Apple Pay
8. Visa Checkout
9. Master Card
ZippGrocery prioritizes the safety of all our customers and vendors. Our unique and secured marketplace makes shopping on our platform easy and extremely convenient. You can trust us with all your details and information. Customer information will NOT be shared with any 3rd party company.
ORDERS & RETURNS
To place an order on our Website or Mobile Phone:
1. Click or Tap on “Find a store”. Shoppers can shop from multiple stores before checking out.
2. When searching for items, you can either search for a specific item you’re looking for, or browse by categories.
3. We’ll also make recommendations based on what you’ve bought before, or what’s popular in your area.
4. Add items to your cart. Add it to your cart by tapping or click clicking the Icon or Add to Cart.
5. Review your cart. You can check what’s in your cart anytime while you’re shopping by clicking or tapping the green Cart button. You’ll see the next available delivery time, as well as the amount needed to reach any order minimums.
6. You can also view your item total, adjust quantities, or remove items from your cart. Checkout. When you’re ready to check out, visit your cart and tap or click the green Checkout button. If you have items in your cart from more than one store, you’ll need to choose a delivery window separately for each store.
7. You’ll be asked to add a delivery address and your payment information. Place your order! Your groceries will be on the way in no time.
Our professional delivery drivers will be at your door step to deliver to you.
Shoppers can cancel or change order at anytime before delivery. Please note: any changes to an already placed order might delay the delivery time. Full refund will be provided when an order is cancelled.
A shopper does not need an account to shop on our website. However, shopping can be more easier for a shopper if an account is registered. Personal information will be stored in our secured and trusted website for easy checkout.
On the Website or Mobile Phone:
1. Click or Tap on “Track Your Order” navigation
2. Enter your “Order ID” in the box below. Order ID was given to you on your receipt and in the confirmation email during purchase
3. Enter Billing email. This will be the email used during checkout
4. Click or Tap on “Track”
Please check vendor store return policy for more return information. Visit the stores on ZippGrocery platform and read the specific store policies by the vendor. Some items will not be able to return back to the vendor store. Items that can be returned must be postmarked within one days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags labels attached.