- Brand: Halal Foods
Cortas is a Lebanese company that manufactures many kinds of grain products.
The Cortas Lebanese Couscous, otherwise called Moghrabieh, is a Middle Eastern style pearl couscous.
- Mogrhabieh, or Lebanese couscous, is a dish consumed in Lebanon and it’s surrounding regions.
- The name Moghrabieh refers to the grain which makes the dish as well as the name of the dish itself.
- Made from semolina flour and rolled into pearl sized balls.
- Lebanese couscous is significantly larger than traditional couscous.
- The final product is combined with meat, onions and chickpeas and served with an aromatic broth.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.