- Brand: International Groceries
Asanka, earthenware dish, is a Ghanaian grinding pot that is made out of clay with ridges inside.
- It is commonly referred to as traditional blender and appropriately used where there is no electricity .
- It is also called pounding pot.
- The Ga’s call it Kaa whiles the Akans call it apotoyewaa or Asanka.
- It is commonly used in the chop Bars as serving bowls
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.