Nina Alata Samina
$8.53 – $17.07
Black African soap otherwise known as Alata Samina is a modern day, phenomena…free of synthetic chemicals. This all-natural universal cleanser is derived from the skin of plantain, which is a popular source of food in many parts of the world.
African household. Originally and crafted in villages in Ghana, a West African country
African black soap or Alata Saminaa is made by indigenes of West Africa. Comprises of leaves from different plants, tree barks, cocoa butter, shea butter oil and palm oil. A true therapeutic soap for body and hair. For healthy, glowing skin and hair.
- African Black Soap Paste can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
- Helps to remove skin irritations, Helps to remove scars caused by acne. Use of black soap helps to remove skin irritations like rashes.
- Beneficial for skin diseases. Black soap is very beneficial for reducing the discomforts that are associated with skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema. Delays ageing on the skin. Regular use of black soap helps to remove facial lines that are mostly early signs of ageing. Thus black soap can be used to delay ageing of skin.
- Common Uses: body, hair, feet, hands, skin, face, eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks, acne, skincare, rashes, toner, dry skin, itchy scalp, itchy skin, Skin Hydrating, Sensitive Skin
- Chemical-free and gentle enough for all ages and skin types.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.