Shan Shami Kabab Seasoning Mix
- Brand: Halal Foods
- Quantity – Shan Shami Kabab Recipe and Seasoning Mix comes packaged and sealed in a box containing a packet of 50g of spices.
- Easy to use – All the ingredients and instructions are given at the back of the box.
- Easy to prepare – Now you don’t need to gather a variety of different masalas to make Shami Kabab, just use this seasoning and herbs mix and you are good to go.
- No Preservative, No Artificial Food Color.
- Quality Control – All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard.
Shan Foods was a small company established in 1981. Soon it gained popularity and now we have a presence in 65 countries across 5 continents. All our products are carefully packaged under the most hygienic conditions according to international quality standard. All products of Shan Foods are ISO 9001:2015.
Shan Foods is committed to make your life easy in the kitchen and at the same time delighting your taste buds. We are the pioneer of ready to make masala packets. We are continuously working hard to ensure you can serve authentic Pakistani/Indian food to your loved ones. Each recipe is tailored to ensure a delicious taste through our special herbs seasoning and spices.
Kabab meat is the most delicious of all but the ingredients vary from person to person and can be hit or miss. Shan Foods brings you Shan Shami Kabab recipe and seasoning mix. This is a seasoning mix made exclusively for fried kababs blend. The final product is deliciously soft and moist finger licking Shami Kababs.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.