MISER KIk, Red Lentils Container Per LB
- Brand: Ethiopian foods
- Create delicious Ethiopian lentil stew (Misir wot) dishes.
- With all of the nutritional qualities or grains, lentils are an excellent source of fiber and vitamins
- These delicious, wholesome beans are used in dishes across the world.
- Red split lentils are fast cooking lentils that cook down into a creamy, hearty stew.
- Dried red lentils are actually orange in color, and are sometimes also labeled as Egyptian lentils.
- Lentils have a fair amount of calcium and vitamins A and B, and are a good source of iron and phosphorus
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen, and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen, and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions, and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.