Gold Medal All Purpose Flour
- Brand: African foods
- Ingredients: Ingredients: Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin (A B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (A B Vitamin).
- Directions: Instructions: Stored Thousands of years ago, flour was stored in cool, dry caves, but any airtight container or tightly-sealable freezer bag in your kitchen (or fridge or freezer for long-term storage) will do just fine.
- Just bring to room temperature before using
- Measure Spoon flour into a dry measuring cup and level off with a knife. No sifting necessary.
- Substitute All-purpose flour can be used in recipes calling for self-rising flour.
- Safe Handling Instructions: Safe Handling InstructionsTo prevent illness from naturally occurring bacteria in wheat flour, do not eat or play with raw dough.
- Wash hands and surfaces after handling.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.