Fresh Ginger Per LB
- Brand: African foods
- SKU: WP9017332225-2
- Ginger is an essential ingredient used in cuisine all over the world and is also known for its medicinal purposes.
- The ginger root originated in China and then spread to India and other countries.
- It contains up to 3% of essential oil that creates the fragrance of this spice.
- The juice from ginger roots is very potent and its pungent taste adds flavor to many dishes and tea.
- Ginger is also used to make candy and flavoring cookies, crackers, cake and also carbonated drink called Ginger Ale.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.