Fofts Castor Oil
- Brand: Ethiopian foods
- Castor oil is directly cold pressed from the seeds of Ricinus Cimmunis well known as the castor oil plant.
- Only harvest on 100% natural, hexane free, unrefined, unbleached, pure castor oil.
- It is a translucent, fragrance free, viscous, thick liquid with a yellow tinge.
- Though the evidences are less conclusive it has many useful properties.
- Castor oil possesses some anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and moisturizing properties.
- Castor oil breaks down into ricinoleic acid in our intestine and speeds up the digestion processes and aids in improving digestive issues.
- It treats few skin conditions too including dermatosis and psoriasis
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen, and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen, and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions, and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.