Chin chin is a scrumptious fried pastry made in various ways.
- Chin chin is a scrumptious fried pastry made in various ways
- Throughout West Africa Chin Chin originally was prepared for special occasions.
- It has evolved from a special occasion food to being a snack food, sold on street corners, kiosk and supermarkets.
- The ingredients for this recipe are: butter, sugar, eggs and flour and some sort of seasoning.
- Although the thought of making chin- chin dough can be a little intimidating, this recipe is surprisingly simple and straightforward.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.