Cerelac Wheat With Milk 400g
Cerelac is not a substitute for breast milk and it is advised to continue breast feeding or infant formula along with Cerelac.
- Cerelac is a brand of instant cereal made by Nestle. The cereal is promoted for infants 8 months and older as a supplement to breast milk when it is no longer the sole item in an infant’s diet.
- Cerelac is not a substitute for breast milk and it is advised to continue breast feeding or infant formula along with Cerelac.
- Cerelac can help babies develop tastes for other food as they are weaned from breast milk.
- It also contains vitamins and minerals like iron, along with essential fatty acids.
- Cerelac products also contain probiotics that are found in the digestive tracts of breastfed babies.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only
There are no inquiries yet.