Bell’s Olive Oil B.P
- Brand: African foods
- Olive oil contains three major antioxidants:
- vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols.
- Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light.
- Olive oil also prevents free radical damage to the skin
- Olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect.
- Olive oil’s benefits for skin is its usefulness in exfoliating applications will remove dead skin cells and leave the epidermis looking renewed and glowing.
- Olive oil is also used for nail and cuticle care
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.