Alata Samina from Ghana
$7.55 – $14.87
- Alata Samina from Ghana
- Black African soap otherwise known as Alata samina is a modern day, phenomena…free of synthetic chemicals.
- This all-natural universal cleanser is derived from the skin of plantain, which is a popular source of food in many parts of the world.
- A true therapeutic soap for body and hair
- It is beneficial for reducing discomfort associated with skin diseases like Psoriasis and eczema
- African Black Soap Paste can be used for the treatment of problems on all types of skin including dry and rough, oily and moderate skins.
Legal Grocery Disclaimer
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information. ZIPPGROCERY does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Website or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
There are no inquiries yet.